Have you ever completed your bill payment on Paytm and thought to yourself, “Oh no, I paid the wrong amount!” Or, “I just paid the wrong bill?” Well, you’re not alone! A large portion of our customer care tickets are due to this mistake. So, we’ve introduced a simple yet effective new feature to help you when you make a mistake with your payment: Cancel Payment.
This simple solution will allow you to easily cancel your payment with a tap of a button.
Here’s How It Works
- Login to our app and pay any bill, like you normally would.
- Once you “proceed to payment” and complete the transaction you will land on our confirmation page.
- On the confirmation page you’ll see how much you paid, the Paytm Points that you’ve earned, track the status for that payment, and now a “Cancel Payment” option.
- To cancel your payment, all you need to do is tap on “Cancel Payment”.
- You will receive a prompt that notifies you of the date and time that you have until to cancel your payment.
- Any Transaction Processed After This Date and Time Will Not Get Cancelled.
- Tap on “Confirm Cancellation” and your payment will automatically be cancelled.
This new feature is because of feedback from you, our valued customers! We appreciate all the emails, direct messages and Tweets letting us know what features you’d like to see in our app. We’d even love your feedback on this latest feature. Login to our app and try it out for yourself and then send us feedback at email@example.com.
New New: My Offers
If you haven’t noticed we’ve also added another new feature to the app. We have curated the best offers from our brand partners specifically for you. Once you make a bill payment, a “My Offers” notification will appear at the bottom of your screen. Tap on it, and you’ll have access to the best deals from our various brand partners. Just another way we’re making our app more rewarding for our customers!